SCFOL General Membership Meeting
This year’s Annual SCFOL General Membership Meeting will be held Wednesday, November 16, 4:00-5:30 pm, in the San Carlos Branch Library’s Winer Family Community Room & Art Gallery. The meeting’s agenda will include:
- Branch updates by David Ege, Managing Librarian. A City representative will be in attendance to provide an update about the new building project.
- SCFOL updates by President Joan Hayes and Treasurer Jerry Hotz
- Presentation & approval of Slate of nominees for the San Carlos Friends of the Library Board of Directors. SLATE OF 2023 SCFOL BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- Introduction of 2022 new SCFOL Life Members
- Comments & questions from Chapter Members about the Branch or SCFOL
- Volunteer recognition and social time
Annual Chapter General Membership meetings are required by the FSDPL and SCFOL By-Laws. All SCFOL Members are invited to attend. If you are interested in becoming a member of the SCFOL team, please contact President Joan Hayes by leaving your contact information for her at the San Carlos Branch Library. We always welcome new volunteers.